Top of Form
Locate a recent criminal justice research article from a recognized, peer-reviewed, professional journal or government publication.
Note: Non-peer-reviewed newspaper articles or articles from popular magazines, such as Time or Newsweek, are not acceptable. For assistance on determining what constitutes a professional, peer-reviewed resource, contact your instructor.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you address the following:
· Identify the purpose of the research study, problem, and questions.
· Describe the design of the study.
· Identify an operational definition used by the researchers.
· Identify whether the research study is a quantitative or qualitative design. Explain your answer.
· Identify the methodology, population, sampling methods, and return rate, if applicable.
· What were the findings of the study?
· Describe the author’s conclusions and recommendations.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.