- Area of Focus – The problem is that 45 % of African American third grade boys who are emotionally handicapped are scoring 60 % or lower on daily math assignments.
- Reflect on your area of focus in light of your values and beliefs; your understandings about the relationships among theory, practice, school, and society; how things got to be the way they are; and what you believe about teaching and learning.
- Describe the situation you wish to change or improve.
- Describe the evidence you have that the area of focus is a problem.
- Identify the critical factors that affect your area of focus.
- Explain the situation you intend to investigate by hypothesizing how and why the critical factors you’ve identified affect that situation.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Reconnaissance – Self Reflection
Just from $13/Page