intro to criminology
Please read the section “Crime Data from Law Enforcement Agencies,” especially the following sections: Uniform Crime Reports (UCR), National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS), and Crime Data from Victims of Crime: The National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS). Please answer the questions below:
- Define the terms UCR, NIBRS, and NCVS. What is the purpose of each?
- If you could pick only one measure of crime, which one would you choose? Defend your answer?
Make sure to:
- Write a short essay or paragraph of at least 300 words.
- Use concrete examples/details and avoid generalities.
- Address all questions.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation.
- If you researched your topic and are using information from what you learned, remember to cite your sources.
- Do not plagiarize.