Project:Plan a hypothetical 7-10 day trip to a specific travel with below guidelines.
Requirements:800 word long paper submitted by the due date.
Format:Submit a MS Word (.doc or .docx) or Powerpoint (.ppt or .pptx) file on Canvas.
Getting Started:I recommend you choose a country from Europe or Asia based on your ethnic background, family history, or personal acquaintances (e.g., friend from another country). If you have a locale that is of personal interest, the project will be of more practical use to you in the future.
Content:Your project should include the following:
- Brief Orientation: A basic background of the country, its history and interesting features. Give some sense of the climate where/when you will be traveling, but don’t turn the project into a “country” trip. Include a map that shows the trip itinerary. (10 points)
- Activities: The itinerary of your trip (7-10 days). Please include photos of your intended activities. (20 points)
- Cultural Customs: Greetings (e.g., hello, thank you, ), gestures, dress, taboos, social etiquette, food, etc. These are important for getting around, interacting, “fitting in,” and avoiding social faux pas that may offend locals. (5 points)
- Music Encountered: It’s a class about music, so include music events as part of your overall trip or discuss examples of music (popular and/or traditional) you may encounter during your trip. Highlight any interesting or important musical instruments you discover. You may use your textbook, but also find something different. There’s more to the music of each country in the world than what we discuss in class. (30 points)
- Recommended Resources: Internet resources, books, recordings, , that you utilized for your presentation. Reference listings can follow any accepted style guide, e.g., Chicago Manual of Style. (5 points)
NOTE: Do NOT just copy/paste website information into your presentation. This constitutes plagiarism and will be detected by Turnitin.com. When you borrow material from any other source, make sure you provide in-text citations. It is not enough to include the source in the list of resources without crediting it in the text.
This tool needs to be loaded in