- Identify and discuss the threat or security problem.
- Who is affected?
- Are there conflicting perspectives in the TE about the extent of the problem (Do others see this the same way? If so, explain).
- Any other relevant situational issues (historical, social, cultural, economic, political)?
- Establish the extent of the problem you wish to prevent.
- Obtain statistics or data related to support your claim that there is a threat to your TE.
- Once the problem is identified, review literature review which discusses how to prevent the crime or solve the security problem.
- Report on programs which have been successful, and which have not been successful.
- Use primary sources (e.g., interviews, agency documents, observations, and the course text) and OTHER sources (e.g., books and/or journal articles). A minimum of FIVE (5) resources is expected. Any resource listed in your Reference section should have a corresponding in-text citation.