Must have access to this text book.
- Textbook:O’Sullivan, E., Rassel, G. R., & Taliaferro, J. D. (2011). Practical research methods for nonprofit and public administrators. New York, NY: Routledge.
Analyzing Transcripts and Evaluation Strategies
In this assignment, you will respond to exercises presented in the textbook. Answer the questions for the exercises listed below.
- Exercise 10.1 Nonprofit Lobbying under Section A: Getting Started on page 171, Question 1.
- Exercise 10.1 Nonprofit Lobbying under Section A: Getting Started on pages 171–173, Question 2. Click the Exercise 10.1 document for a copy of the transcript. Use the comment feature of the document to add your coding to the transcript.
- Exercise 10.1 Nonprofit Lobbying under Section B: Class Inter-rater Reliability on page 173 (only numbers 2-4).
- Exercise 11.1 An Antiflu Campaign under Scenario 4, Section A: Getting Started on page 190 (only number 2). Be sure to review all of the shaded Scenario components (1-4) when answering the posed question.
For items 1, 3, and 4, your case study must be at least two pages in length, double-spaced, although there is neither a citation or reference page requirement. However, please include an APA-formatted title page with your work and be sure to indicate which questions are being answered (ex. 10.1A 1, 10.1A 2, etc.).
For item 2, your responses should be in the comment feature of the transcript document. Note, if you have difficulties with the comment feature, you may alternatively print, write the codes in the margins, scan the document and use file upload to submit.