PART I: APA Scavenger Hunt
- Download the APA Scavenger Hunt document (attached below). Complete the Scavenger hunt and submit below.
PART II: Self-Reflection Writing Assignment
- Why is it important to have qualities such as integrity, civility and ethics? How would describe your personal code of ethics? Are these qualities important for a successful career? Why?
- Submit each part of the assignment in separate document (scavenger hung and paper)
- Prepare this assignment offline using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and submit below
- Paper should be 2-3 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- Paper should be in APA format,
APA Scavenger Hunt
All of the answers can be found in the University of the Potomac Writing Style Guide 2013.
1. What does APA stand for?
2. Where should you place page numbers?
3. What is University of the Potomac’s view of plagiarism?
4. What is a “running header”?
5. How do you cite your references?
6. When creating a reference page, in what order do you put the citations?
7. How do you cite a website?
8. What is the point of a title page?
9. How do you cite a book with more than one author?
10. What font style and size should you use?
Bonus question: How will instructors figure out if you have used cites that may have caused plagiarism?