Hello, I need a report from 2500 words. All the instructions are in the file. I need 24th of May before not later than 22:00 pm
Academic Year 2019-2020
Page | 1
MSP301 SPORTS MARKETING MANAGEMENT
MID-T ER M A SSESSMENT : C A SE STU D Y A NA LYSIS
Case Study Analysis: 40% of total course grade
Students must choose a sport marketing case among a portfolio of five, which will be provided by the lecturer.
A case study analysis requires you to investigate a business problem, examine the alternative solutions, and
propose the most effective solution using supporting evidence. Analysis should be thorough and include
theories and concepts studied in class
Grading criteria for the Case Study includes providing an analysis of the case facts and case issues, as well
as providing a detailed recommendation.
Items to Discuss & Grading Allocation
1. Identify and discuss the nature and type of sport marketing issues in the case. (10%)
2. Describe the sport marketing contingency framework. (15%)
3. What were these strategies/tactics/actions implemented? (10%)
4. What were the consequences of the taken strategies/tactics/actions? (15%)
5. Were the procedures in line with existing codes of practice, policy or theories?
6. Design possible recommendations aimed at provided better responses or fixing the identified issues.
REQ UIREMEN TS
Preparing the Case
Before you begin writing, follow these guidelines to help you prepare and understand the case study:
1. Read and Examine the Case Thoroughly
o Take notes, highlight relevant facts, underline key problems.
2. Focus Your Analysis
o Identify two to five key problems.
o Why do they exist?
o How do they impact the organization?
o Who is responsible for them?
3. Uncover Possible Solutions/Changes Needed
o Review course readings, discussions, outside research, your experience.
4. Select the Best Solution
o Consider strong supporting evidence, pros, and cons. Is this solution realistic?
Structure of the Case Study Analysis
1. Cover page: The first page must contain the full name of the student, the logo of the school, the name
of the course, and the name of the professor.
2. The Table of Contents
3. Introduction: Background, Scope and Method of Investigation
4. Critical Discussion: Analysis using theories and models studied in class, and use of facts, figures,
graphs, and visual material. Be sure to include all six of the items listed above.
Academic Year 2019-2020
Page | 2
6. Bibliography: You should use the Harvard Referencing System.
The minimum number of words is 2500 +/- 10%.
All sources of information must be referenced using the Harvard Referencing System.
SU BMISSION INSTRU CTIO NS
The work must be uploaded on the appropriate Turnitin folder created by the course Faculty Member on
The title of the student’s submitted file should contain the following information:
– Name of this course
– Name of the Faculty Member / Teacher
– Student’s full Name
– Student ID number
– Title of this assignment
The exact time allowed for the completion of this assignment will be provided by the course Faculty Member
and also posted on the Moodle page for this course.