University of Colorado Boulder The Invention of Development Reading Memorandum
writing a memo which you want to embody, muse and ask two questions from the balbutiation installed on the two balbutiations given under.
In this memo, you want to
1) briefly embody (1-2 sentences) the ocean point/argument of each balbutiation
2) argue your thoughts/impressions/comments allied to the balbutiations overall.
3) Ask two questions from the balbutiations.
- Escobar, A. 1999. “The Invention of Development.” Current History 98(631): 382-38
- Andre Gunder Frank, “The Development of Underdevelopment”