1. Organisms that feed only on plants are called
2. Which of the following is NOT an example of an
trout in water with a specifric temperature requirement
birds that need a large forested area
butterflies that use a specific plant as food
frogs that take in water and air though their skin
All are example of indicatory species
3. A species in an ecosystem that plays a central role in the health of that ecosystem, and whose removal may cause the collapse of the ecosystem, is called a(n)
4. One way that species evolve over time to reduce niche overlap is called
competitive exclusion principle
5. Aerobic respiration requires
glucose and carbon dioxide.
glucose and oxygen.
oxygen and water.
carbon dioxide and water.
carbon dioxide and oxygen.