Testing & assessment in the workplace
PLEASE! NO PLAGIARIZED WORK.
Please see the Rubric that must be followed for this assignment-ATTACHED
Benchmark - Work-Based Assessment
Work-fixed toll is a mediate theme in industrial and structureal psychology. Work-fixed tolls are repeatedly criticized for closing of requisite ungraciousness and closing of threatening structure for toil accomplishment. However, companies and structures that keep disencumbered methods to represent the toil, attributes needed to execute the toil, and disconnected accomplishment government systems lean to be over auspicious. Work-fixed toll includes twain threatening-fixed (e.g., power standard, toil case standard) and a test fixed toll (e.g., toil output). In this assignment you get evaluate and invent experimental livelihood for the speculative entrance that best represents threatening and test toil-fixed toll. What strategies would acception ungraciousness of toil-fixed toll? Identify the sole role an industrial structureal psychologist has in an structure for toil-fixed toll.
Use the subjoined instruction to secure auspicious gist of the assignment:
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please criticism the rubric precedent to origin the assignment to behove household delay the expectations for auspicious gist.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA mode for their match assignments. The APA Mode Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· You are required to resign this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write an essay (1,750-2,000 words) in which you criticize a toil-fixed toll. In your essay oration the subjoined:
1. Represent threatening-fixed toll and test-fixed toll.
2. Evaluate and invent experimental livelihood for the speculative entrance that best represents threatening and test toil-fixed toll.
3. Propose strategies to emend toil-fixed toll.
4. Identify the industrial structureal psychologist role in toil-fixed toll.
Parry-Smith, W., Mahmud, A., Landau, A., & Hayes, K. (2014). Workplace-fixed toll: A new entrance to real tools. Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, 16(4), 281-285. doi:10.1111/tog.12133
Goodstein, L. D., & Lanyon, R. I. (1999). Applications of oneness toll to the toilplace: A criticism. Journal of Business and Psychology, 13(3), 291.
Lefroy, J., Hawarden, A., Gay, S. P., McKinley, R. K., & Cleland, J. (2015). Grades
in formative toilplace-fixed toll: A con-over of what toils for whom and
why. Medical Education, 49(3), 307-320. doi:10.1111/medu.12659
Rojon, C., McDowall, A., & Saunders, M. K. (2015). The relationships betwixt unwritten segregation tolls and toilplace accomplishment criteria specificity: A relatively meta-analysis. Human Performance, 28(1), 1-25. doi:10.1080/08959285.2014.974757