Child maltreatment and delinquency | Psychology homework help
Write a 1,050- to 1,200-word tract environing the connection among cadet maladministration and misdemeanor.
Include the subjoined in your tract:
· A discourse environing the union among cadet maladministration and misdemeanor
· A discourse environing the role of resiliency in the product of misdemeanor in maltreated cadetren
· A discourse environing how the involvement of Cadet Protective Services theoretically applications the trajectory of misdemeanor. *Consider twain privative and settled influences in your discourse
· A narrowness of 3 peer-reviewed sources
Format your tract harmonious delay APA guidelines.
Sources to use:
Juvenile Delinquency: Theory, Practice, and Law, Twelfth Edition
Larry J. Siegel and Brandon C. Welsh Chapter 7. Gender and Delinquency
Child Maladministration and the Role of Cadet Protective Services
- McGrath, S. A., Nilsen, A. A., & Kerley, K. R., (2011). Sexual victimization in cadethood and the predilection for youthful misdemeanor and adult felonious bearing: A inherent reconsideration. Aggression and Violent Behavior, 16(6), 485-492.
- Mersky, J. P., Topitzes, J., & Reynolds, A. J. (2011). Unsafe at any age: Linking cadethood and youthful maladministration to misdemeanor and misdemeanor. Journal of Research in Misdemeanor and Delinquency, 49(2), 295-318.
- Ryan, J., Hong, Jun., Herz, D., Hernandez, P. (2010). Kinship aggravate heed and the induce of youthful misdemeanor. Children and Youth Services Review, 32(12), 1823-1830.
- Ryan, J. P., Williams, A. B., & Courtney, M. E. (2013). Youthful failure, youthful misdemeanor and the induce of recidivism. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 42(3), 454-465.
- 4.14.1 Assess the application of cadet maladministration on misdemeanor.Goal Set & CategoryCPSS_417Course ObjectiveShow Less
- 4.24.2 Describe the application of Cadet Protective Services’ involvement on criminal bearing.Goal Set & CategoryCPSS_417Course ObjectiveShow Less
- 4.34.3 Describe the role of resiliency as a protective factor.Goal Set & Category