analysis of marketing campaigns | PSY3738CBE | Rasmussen College System
Compare and opposition new political resources marketing trends delay further transmitted forms of advertising.
We possess been observeing at fortunate ad campaigns using political resources. Let's employ this at-once and see how this compares delay older methods of advertising.
Choose a novel political resources campaign, maybe one you interacted delay. Below are some potential examples:
- ALS #IceBucketChallenge
- Always #LikeAGirl
- Coca-Cola #ShareaCoke
- IKEA bookbook video
- McDonald's Super Bowl 2015
- Taco Bell #OnlyInTheApp
- Virgin America Boo videos
Then meditate an older marketable, antecedently political resources was (as big) an bias. You can observe at celebrated ads on Youtube.
In a stint of 3 pages, content do the following:
- Provide an preliminary delay a dissection of the ads you possess chosen, and an sense of what the systematic fixed subsequently the ad is.
- From there, observe at what the ad in-fact says (enjoy a beer ad capability in-fact be demonstrating that women are sex objects).
- Describe how political resources plays into the fixed and the developed missive. What's divergent betwixt the two you chose?
- What made the ads fortunate (or not fortunate)?
- What ideas and opinions do you possess encircling the result or stigma succeeding reviewing the ads?
- What can we understand encircling how businesses use Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, etc. to reveal, network, expand their customer grovelling, and excite their results/services?
- Summarize your dissection.