- Plagiarism is a violation of the Academic Honor Code that has been set by the academic community. it is the similarity of the student work in reference to other publications. Some colleges treats a similarity of as low as 5% as plagialism. It is basically the similarity between the student work and that of other authors. It differs across universities but have the same basis. Examiners are well equiped to detect plagiarism using Different universities treats plagiarism differently. The problem is not plagialism but what is likely to happen if you are caught. In 2007 alone, more than 500 students were dismissed for plagialism alone. Don’t be among the next group to be dismissed. In this age of internet you cannot tell whether your work is plagiarised. Thats why we encourage you to place order with us and forget the fears of submitting a plagialised work.
- Detection of plagiarism
Students are advised to examine instances of plagiarisn before submitting their work. This can be done through the following:
- Examination of assignments for specific sentences or unusual phrases taken from known sources.
- Comparison of individual assignments from students allocated to group.
- Checking students work using plagiarism detection software, such as Turnitin. Software specifically designed to search for plagiarism within computer programs may also be used.
- You should have a command over the assignment you are submitting to prove that you are the author of your work. This where Paper Answers comes into play. We ensure that we deliver plagialism free orders and familializes the student with the work that we have delivered.
- What are the penalties?
University have various regulations on Academic Misconduct that specify a range of penalties. This may results to the student’s name will be recorded in the Faculty Misconduct Register and may face one or more of the following:
- Be issued with a formal warning
- Have marks reduced by up to 20 percent of the marks available for that assessment item
- Be required to resubmit the piece of assessment by a specified date
- Be required to undertake additional, equivalent assessment by a specified date.
- For major misconduct the student may be:
- Withdrawn from the course with academic penalty
- Failed in the piece of assessment
- Awarded a grade of Fail for the course
- Required to undertake additional assessment in the course
- Excluded from the course or the program for a specified period of time.
Please familialize with you university of college Academic Integrity Policy.
Please don’t be a victim of plagialism, order your next paper with us or talk to our customer care representative.