Write a 1500 – 2000 word, or enough to fully cover the primary topic of project cost and project procurement in a written paper.
- Produce two documents for this assignment.
- The first is a Project Cost Document and the second a Project Procurement Document.
- You will need to study the required contents from your text and other research required from EBSCO or ProQuest.
- The content you will use for creating procurement and costs for the project are what you have completed Project Libre for, and all other work related to your chosen project.
Each should have a separate cover sheet naming the plan you are submitting but they can both be in a single document.
Writing Assignment Considerations:
Include a title page and reference page in APA style
Introduce your assignment
Use the three to five section titles and fill in the discussion and include personal experience/observation
Include a Summary of what you have covered aligning with the introduction
- References: Include the appropriate, at least three as described above, APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
Format: save your assignment as a Microsoft Word ( or x)
Remodeling of My Kitchen proposed plan
1- Motivation: Find motivation for architecture and style in books, magazines and other houses.
2- Budget: Determine how much you should pay, plan and commit to a schedule.
3- Design: Work with a kitchen designer to design your kitchen layout and plan.
4- Contractor: Find and hire a renowned kitchen renovation contractor.
5- Cabinets: Agree on the cabinet theme and conclude.
If you have a small budget, try refinishing current cabinets.
6- Countertops: Determine the countertops on the content and color. Granite, flat sheet, and laminate plastics are common options.
7- Flooring: Choose the flooring style and finish for your kitchen. Popular kitchen flooring
includes wood and tile.
8- Appliances: Pick a refrigerator, a dishwasher, a microwave oven and a kitchen stove.
Popular finishes include painted steel and stainless steel.
9- Sink and Faucet: Settle on your kitchen faucet and sink.
Popular faucet finishes include chromium and brushed nickel. Inoxidizable steel or enamel porcelain is also used for sinks.
10- Lighting: Integrate different forms of lighting into your kitchen, including recessed lamps, pendants, and task lamps placed under the cabinets.
11- Walls/Back splash over the stove.