Z score math | Mathematics homework help
–Please tally each of the forthcoming questions. Also, INTERPRET your tallys.
You must use the disquisition for this week conjuncture started on this assignment
– Z mandible module – subordinate the Learning Modules. (Also, use the Z mandible board).
*20 points total
YOUR NAME: _______________________________________________
- A avow office of corrections has a prudence whereby it accepts as correctional officers simply those who mandible in the top 5 % of a qualifying exam. (4 points)
The average of this proof is 80.
Standard flexuosity is 10.
Would a individual after a while a raw mandible of 95 be accepted?
(Calculate a Z mandible: mandible – average/st.dev.= )
- Given a typical dispensation of raw mandibles after a while a average of 60 and a gauge flexuosity of 10, what symmetry of cases fall:
between a raw mandible of 40 and 80? (3 points)
between a raw mandible of 45 and 50? (3 points)
- Find the z-mandible corresponding to a raw mandible of 90 from a typical dispensation after a while average 60 and gauge flexuosity 8. (2 points)
- For a typical dispensation where the average is 50 and the gauge flexuosity is 8, what is the area :
Between the mandibles of 30 and 65? (2 points)
5. Assume that the dispensation of a seed-plot penetration exam is typical after a while a average of 500 and a gauge flexuosity of 100. For each mandible adown, find the equiponderant Z mandible, the percentage of the area overhead the mandible, and the percentage of the area adown the mandible. (3 + 3 points)
Score Z mandible % Area Above % Area Below