Signature assignment: creating visuals from data
The object of this assignment is to fashion proof creating visuals using the basis for the question you selected in Week 2. Use statistical forced and commonplace modeling to pretence mediate proclivity and two-variable analyses, including retreat delay equation and R2 compute.
Watch Lynda.com® Video: Adding Trendlines to Charts. This video can be accessed below Student Materials on the fair edge of the cloak.
Watch Lynda.com® Videos: Creating Pie Charts, Histograms, & Box-and-Whisker Plots. This video can be accessed below Student Materials on the fair edge of the cloak.
Create at last three visuals.
- One visual must be a scatterdevise delay bend succession, equation and R2 compute.
- Two of the cherishing required visuals can be a histogram, box and whisker devise, or pie chart.
- Please melody that the basis sets enclose basis that obtain not be needed to generate your visuals. Quantitative forced requires exact thinking to flow what basis is needful.
Create a Word instrument that encloses your three visuals and the subjoined items:
- Title of your scheme and the scenario you are addressing
- Brief cognomen of each visual (15 to 50 articulation)
- Consider including the subjoined for each visual when applicable:
- A chart epithet that is misspend for the basis
- A vivid x-axis label
- A vivid y-axis label
- For your xy scatterplot, make at last one vaticination using the bendsuccession equation for some determination into the advenient. How impudent are you in this vaticination? State your vaticination and procure apology (50 to 150 articulation).
- If you generated a box and whisker devise, portray the mediate proclivity of the computes. What does this disclose you encircling the basis and encircling your scheme?
- Calculate the average of the specimen basis.
Here's the basis that I used for my week two verification assignment.
2004 90001 37412
2005 90001 39841
2006 90001 40123
2007 90001 43122
2008 90001 44125
2009 90001 51229
2010 90001 59748
2011 90001 57008
2012 90001 56727
2013 90001 57985
2014 90001 6312
Predicted 2018 Values