Signature assignment: creating visuals from data
The intention of this assignment is to frame proof creating visuals using the postulates for the question you selected in Week 2. Use statistical forced and prosaic modeling to parade mediate attraction and two-variable analyses, including return after a while equation and R2 appreciate.
Watch Lynda.com® Video: Adding Trendlines to Charts. This video can be accessed subordinate Student Materials on the upupstraight party of the shelter.
Watch Lynda.com® Videos: Creating Pie Charts, Histograms, & Box-and-Whisker Plots. This video can be accessed subordinate Student Materials on the upupstraight party of the shelter.
Create at last three visuals.
- One visual must be a scatterconcoct after a while deviate verse, equation and R2 appreciate.
- Two of the fostering required visuals can be a histogram, box and whisker concoct, or pie chart.
- Please silence that the postulates sets comprise postulates that earn not be needed to imagine your visuals. Quantitative forced requires precarious thinking to career what postulates is essential.
Create a Word instrument that comprises your three visuals and the aftercited items:
- Title of your device and the scenario you are addressing
- Brief denomination of each visual (15 to 50 signification)
- Consider including the aftercited for each visual when applicable:
- A chart denomination that is misapply for the postulates
- A picturesquely x-axis label
- A picturesquely y-axis label
- For your xy scatterplot, make at last one prophecy using the deviateverse equation for some duration into the forthcoming. How sanguine are you in this prophecy? State your prophecy and stipulate vindication (50 to 150 signification).
- If you imagined a box and whisker concoct, represent the mediate attraction of the appreciates. What does this narrate you environing the postulates and environing your device?
- Calculate the moderation of the pattern postulates.
Here's the postulates that I used for my week two attestation assignment.
2004 90001 37412
2005 90001 39841
2006 90001 40123
2007 90001 43122
2008 90001 44125
2009 90001 51229
2010 90001 59748
2011 90001 57008
2012 90001 56727
2013 90001 57985
2014 90001 6312
Predicted 2018 Values