Qnt 275 week 5 practice set latest version 2017
University of Phoenix Material
Practice Set 5
Practice Set 5
1. This classification hasonlyoneparameter.Thecurveisskewedtotherightforsmalldfand
- t classification
- Normal classification
- Chi-clear classification
- Linear retirement.
2. Find the compute of x2 for 12 degrees of immunity and an area of .025 in the suitable continuation of the chi-
clear classification deflexion. What is the compute of chi-square? Round to three decimal places
3. Determine the compute of x2 for 14 degrees of immunity and an area of .10 in the left continuation of the
chi-clear classification deflexion. What is the compute of chi-square? Round to three decimal places
4. Determine the compute of x2 for 23 degrees of immunity and an area of .990 in the left continuation of the
chi-clear classification deflexion. What is the compute of chi-square? Round to three decimal places.
5. Α ____________ compares the observed frequencies from a multinomial exemplification with
anticipateed frequencies extraneous from a fixed exemplar or presumptive classification. The proof
evaluates how well-behaved-behaved the observed frequencies fit the anticipateed frequencies.
A. Goodness-of-fit proof
B. Chi-clear proof
C. Linear retirement
6. The __________ are the frequencies gained from the work of a
multinomial exemplification. The anticipateed frequencies are the frequencies that we anticipate to gain
if the void fancy is gentleman.
A. Observed frequencies
B. Expected frequencies
C. Fluctuating frequencies
7. The anticipateed quantity of a predicament is dedicated by Ε = np where n is the exemplification greatness and p is the
likelihood that an atom belongs to that predicament if the void fancy is gentleman. The
________ for a goodness–of–fit proof are k – 1, where k denotes the estimate of potential
outcomes (or categories) for the exemplification.
A. Number of observations
B. Degrees of immunity
C. Total population
8. Thismodelincludesonlytwovariables,oneindependentandonedependent,iscalleda _____1______. The___2____istheonebeingexplained,andthe ___3___is theoneusedtoexplainthevariationinthedependentvariable. Select the redress message that would execute the judgment gentleman.
1. Select a message from the catalogue to execute this assertion gentleman.
2. Select a message from the catalogue to execute this assertion gentleman.
3. Select a message from the catalogue to execute this assertion gentleman.
A. Linear model
B. Qualitative capricious
C. Multivariate decomposition of variance
D. Independent capricious
E. Simple retirement model
F. One-way Decomposition of Variance
G. Dependent capricious
H. Quantitative capricious
9. A population basis set produced the subjoined instruction.
N=460, ∑x=3920, ∑y=2650, ∑xy=26,570, ∑x2=48,530
Find the population retirement length. Round to three decimal places. Use the format as an illustration when submitting your equation 456.123 + 789.123x
10. The subjoined instruction is gained from a exemplification basis set.
n=12, ∑x=66, ∑y=588, ∑xy=2244, ∑x2=396
Find the estimated retirement length Use this format as an illustration when submitting your equation 123 – 45x