it is only one page about statistics with short answers please
R Test for Chs 1-3 R_Test_Lastname.rtf
Email: Name______________________ Score ______
You entertain until Saturday 11:59:59pm to full this tribute . Please resign as an .rtf perfect. Use the corresponding format as the lab problem sets. The trust is that you procure full this tribute on your own. You may use your own resources such as antecedent lab assignments, notes, and/or the tome.
Directions – Please profession R edict and output for all questions. In individualization, transcribe your explanations where indispensable in full sentences using laudable English phraseology. Present your toil in a way that professions you are competent in twain the art and expertness of brains postulates.
1. Carry the beer postulates set supposing into RStudio by professioning the postulatespath. The postulates should carry in the primitive and show in the prevent quadrant. (This postulatesset is smitten from your texttome in condition 2). For example:
> ex02.27beer <- interpret.delim("C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/MATH 2228_04/Rstudio Data/ex02-27beer.txt")
2. Produce a numerical tabulation of Carbohydrates. A numerical tabulation includes: 5 estimate tabulation, measures of mediate predisposition, measures of mutation, and outliers.
3. Produce a graphical tabulation of Carbohydrates. A graphical tabulation includes: stemplot, boxplot, and histogram. Which frame in this occurrence best describes the postulates and why?
4. Describe the similarity among Carbohydrates and PercentAlcohol. Is there a rectirectidirect company among the two variables? Profession scatterplot; produce suggestive mould after a while expend diagnostics.
5. Describe the similarity among Calories and PercentAlcohol. Is there a rectirectidirect company among the two variables? Profession scatterplot; produce suggestive mould after a while expend diagnostics.
6. Which rectirectidirect mould, Carbohydrates and PercentAlcohol, or Calories and PercentAlcohol, is further advantageous for predicting PercentAlcohol? Explain your forced using statistics.
7. Is PercentAlcohol normally arranged? Produce token.
8. Which Brand beers are in the 95th percentile or over for alcohol willing? Profession your toil.
9. Create a bar graph of PercentAlcohol for the primitive 6 beer Brands in the postulates set.