Hlt 362 362v exercise 23 questions to be graded
HLT 362 362V EXERCISE 23 QUESTIONS TO BE GRADED
1. What is the r compute listed for the alliance among variables 4 and 9?
2. Describe the interrelation r = -0.32** using signification. Is this a statistically indicative interrelation? Provide a rationale for your counter-argument.
3. Calculate the percentage of discrepancy explained for r = 0.53. Is this interrelation clinically appropriate? Provide a rationale for your counter-argument.
4. According to Table 2, r = 0.15 is listed as the interrelation among which two items? Describe this alliance. What is the property largeness for this alliance, and what largeness case would be needed to descry this alliance in advenient studies?
5. Calculate the percentage of discrepancy explained for r = 0.15. Describe the clinical concern of this alliance.
6. Which two variables in Table 2, bear the weakest interrelation, or r compute? Which alliance is the closest to this r compute? Provide a rationale for your counter-argument.
7. Is the interrelation among LOT-R Total scores and Avoidance-Distraction coping fashion statistically indicative? Is this alliance appropriate to performance? Provide rationales for your counter-arguments.
8. Is the interrelation among variables 9 and 4 indicative? Is this interrelation appropriate to performance? Provide a rationale for your counter-argument.
9. Consider two computes, r = 0.08 and r = -0.58. Describe them in alliance to each other. Describe the clinical concern of twain r computes.
10. Criticize the Pearson r computes for LOT-R Total, which measured Optimism after a while the Task and Emotion Coping Styles. What do these results manifest? How effectiveness you use this notification in your performance?
One of the consider goals was to criticize the alliance among optimism and psychopathology. Using the axioms in Table 2, formulate an idea in-reference-to the overall interrelation among optimism and psychopathology. Provide a rationale for your counter-argument.