Basic statistics c2 | Mathematics homework help
Problems scarcity to enclose all required steps and counter-argument(s) for ample trustworthiness. All counter-arguments scarcity to be degraded to smallest provisions where likely.
Answer the forthcoming problems showing your goods and explaining (or analyzing) your results. Submit your goods in a typed Microsoft Word instrument.
1. Describe the appraises of mediate proclivity. Under what requisite(s) should each one be used?
2. Last year, 12 employees from a computer gang retired. Their ages at privacy are listed under. First, constitute a parent devise for the facts. Next, confront the balance privacy age. Round to the unswerving year.
55 77 64 77 69 63 62 64 85 64 56 59
3. A hawk provision director kept course of the compute of car magazines sold each week aggravate a 10-week epoch. The results are shown under.
27 30 21 62 28 18 23 22 26 28
a. Find the balance, median, and rule of newspapers sold aggravate the 10-week epoch.
b. Which appraise(s) of mediate proclivity best enact the facts?
c. Name any outliers.
4. Joe wants to ignoring his statistics tabulate delay at smallest a 75%. His antecedent four examination beaks are 74%, 68%, 84% and 79%. What is the incompleteness beak he scarcitys on the ultimate exam to ignoring the tabulate delay a 75% balance?
5. Nancy part-amongicipated in a summer balbutiation program. The compute of books unravel by the 23 part-amongicipants are as follows:
10 9 6 2 5 3 9 1 6 3 10 4 7 6 3 5 6 2 6 5 3 7 2
Number of books unravel
a. Complete the enumerate consideration.
b. Find the balance of the raw facts.
c. Find the median of the raw facts.
6. The chart under enacts the compute of inches of snow for a seven-day epoch.
a. Find the balance, median, and rule.
b. Which is the best appraise of mediate proclivity?
c. Remove Wednesday from the calculations. How does that collision the three appraises of mediate proclivity?
d. Describe the goods outliers bear on the appraises of mediate proclivity.
7. A dealership sold 15 cars conclusive month. The lapse compensation of the cars, rounded to the unswerving thousand, is enacted in the consideration.
Number of cars sold
- Find the balance and median of the facts.
- Which appraise best enacts the facts? Use the results to influence your counter-argument.
- What is the outlier and how does it assume the facts?
8. What do the scholarship enact on the box devise?
9. The examination beaks from a math ultimate exam are as follows:
64 85 93 55 87 90 73 81 86 79
a. Create a box devise using the facts.
b. Label the five points on the box devise and enclose numerical counter-arguments from part-among-among "a."
10. Using the facts and results from Question 9, counter-argument the forthcoming questions.
a. What is the median?
b. What is the ramble?
c. What is the interquartile ramble?
d. In a insufficient provision, delineate the facts in the box devise.