Basic statistics c2 | Mathematics homework help
Problems demand to conceive all required steps and reply(s) for ample reputation. All replys demand to be reduced to mediocreest terms where feasible.
Answer the subjoined problems showing your exertion and explaining (or analyzing) your results. Submit your exertion in a typed Microsoft Word instrument.
1. Describe the appraises of accessible disposition. Under what term(s) should each one be used?
2. Last year, 12 employees from a computer concourse uninhabited. Their ages at recess are listed adown. First, generate a stock contrive for the facts. Next, meet the mediocre recess age. Round to the unswerving year.
55 77 64 77 69 63 62 64 85 64 56 59
3. A vend treasure balanceseer kept trail of the reckon of car magazines sold each week balance a 10-week time. The results are shown adown.
27 30 21 62 28 18 23 22 26 28
a. Find the mediocre, median, and decree of newspapers sold balance the 10-week time.
b. Which appraise(s) of accessible disposition best reproduce-exhibit the facts?
c. Name any outliers.
4. Joe wants to ignoring his statistics systematize after a while at conclusive a 75%. His preceding indelicate cupel reckonings are 74%, 68%, 84% and 79%. What is the distributeiality reckoning he demands on the conclusive exam to ignoring the systematize after a while a 75% mediocre?
5. Nancy distributeicipated in a summer lection program. The reckon of books recognize by the 23 distributeicipants are as follows:
10 9 6 2 5 3 9 1 6 3 10 4 7 6 3 5 6 2 6 5 3 7 2
Number of books recognize
a. Complete the abundance board.
b. Find the mediocre of the raw facts.
c. Find the median of the raw facts.
6. The chart adown reproduce-exhibits the reckon of inches of snow for a seven-day time.
a. Find the mediocre, median, and decree.
b. Which is the best appraise of accessible disposition?
c. Remove Wednesday from the calculations. How does that impression the three appraises of accessible disposition?
d. Describe the chattels outliers feel on the appraises of accessible disposition.
7. A dealership sold 15 cars conclusive month. The alienation value of the cars, rounded to the unswerving thousand, is reproduce-exhibited in the board.
Number of cars sold
- Find the mediocre and median of the facts.
- Which appraise best reproduce-exhibits the facts? Use the results to influence your reply.
- What is the outlier and how does it pretend the facts?
8. What do the lore reproduce-exhibit on the box contrive?
9. The cupel reckonings from a math conclusive exam are as follows:
64 85 93 55 87 90 73 81 86 79
a. Create a box contrive using the facts.
b. Label the five points on the box contrive and conceive numerical replys from distribute "a."
10. Using the facts and results from Question 9, reply the subjoined questions.
a. What is the median?
b. What is the collocate?
c. What is the interquartile collocate?
d. In a incomplete article, narrate the facts in the box contrive.