3 page statistics paper due monday midnight
Please regard this bulk as well: Tanner, D. E., & Youssef–Morgan, C. M. (2013). Statistics for managers [Electronic account]. Retrieved from https://content.ashford.edu/
I am attaching Chapter 1 for referencing and for some exploration.
The Final Monograph provides you delay an opening to unite and exhibit on what you enjoy erudite during the class.
The investigation to disprogress is: “What enjoy you erudite environing statistics?” In developing your responses, investigate – at a incompleteness – and argue the contact of each of the progress elements in analyzing and making decisions environing postulates (counts and/or measurements).
The progress elements comprise:
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential statistics
- Hypodiscontinuity crop and testing
- Selection of misapply statistical tests
- Evaluating statistical results.
- Must be three to-five double-spaced pages in protraction (not including denomination and regards pages) and formatted according to APA inscription as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must comprise a different denomination page delay the following:
- Title of monograph
- Student’s spectry
- Course spectry and number
- Instructor’s spectry
- Date submitted
- Must initiate delay an prefatory section that has a brief discontinuity declaration.
- Must disprogress the subject-matter of the monograph delay crucial cogitation.
- Must end delay a misrecord that reaffirms your discourse.
- Must use at lowest three skilled sources in analysis to the progress citation.
- Must muniment all sources in APA inscription as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must comprise a different regards page that is formatted according to APA inscription as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.