Project plan | Literature homework help
Review the Signature Assignment: God’s Narrative Research Pamphlet Instructions (opens in new window) if you enjoy not executed so already.
Part 1: Submit a Project Plan, to apprehend the subjoined:
- Topic - choose one: Moses, Miriam, Covenant, the Decalogue, or the Golden Calf.
- Thesis - what is the accessible message/argument of the pamphlet?
- Resources - the pamphlet must reference:
- The Drama of Scripture;
- the related subject-matter condition plant in the mode from Dictionary of the Old Testament: Pentateuch;
- two additional sources from the APU Library;
- NOTE: In APA name, polished works - including the Bible - are not listed in the References page. Embed orthodox quotations amid the quotation as follows: “Then Moses austere and went down the mountain, carrying the two tablets of the league in his hands” (Exod 32:15, NRSV). Only manifest the Bible proposition in the chief quotation; it is not certain to confirm each quotation as NRSV.
- Outline - dispose the pamphlet to harangue the subjoined questions:
- In Exodus/Deuteronomy, what is the perception of the subject-matter (Moses, Miriam, Covenant, the Decalogue, or the Golden Calf) to the narrative of the Bible?
- What is leading to perceive about the fact, culture, and sanctity exclusive this special or concept?
- What was the ancient purport and perception of this special or concept?
- What insights gained could be purportful for our conquotation today?
- Submit the assignment in Times New Roman 12 sharp-end font.
- The Project Plan is 2 pages in prolixity.
- Outline identifies the introduction/thesis proposition, at meanest four ocean conceptions, 3-4 sub-points below each ocean conception, and a quittance.
- List references in APA format.