Answer the question according to outline and reading materials.
1) Describe the unanalogous experiments in diction in Camus' The Plague, Ionesco's Rhinoceros, and Sarah Kane's 4.48 Psychosis.
2) How is Sarah Kane's 4.48 Psychosis, a dramatize after a while a feminist agenda, unanalogous from Ionesco's Rhinoceros? Discuss the womanly characters in twain dramatizes.
3) Discuss the purport or absence of comprehension and cure in Camus' The Plague and Ionesco's Rhinoceros.
4) Gladden assimilate Berenger's definite oration in Rhinoceros after a while the solo execution in 4.48 Psychosis. Do the dramatizes heroize their characters? Are they desolate people after a while no impression on connection? Discuss.
!!!! using the contour for each scrutinys individually gladden. each scrutiny has a unanalogous essay at the end. Also, each essay should be 3 pages hanker.
2)Introduction (Introduce the reader, main dispute )
3) Body (development, subsistenceed disputes)
-Sub dispute( You should subsistence after a while giving page aggregate, extract & quotation)
-Sum up, you can ask new scrutiny not relate what you told in introduction
-Important: new citation scrutiny after a while melting state
!do not comment the essay scrutiny!
! Each scrutiny should be answered in 3 pages. (Total min. 12 pages)
!To shirk plagiarism