Your team should now consider TCC and rollout of new technology. Summers are the most common time for campus-wide changes to OS, software, or systems. If TCC makes the move to a new operating system, new application, or new MS Office version, how should training be incorporated into the plan?
- The majority of the Faculty are off-campus in the summer.
- Financial Aid is always under heavy load to process between May to December.
- Vacations are common during summer.
- The workweek is Monday to Thursday and the campus is closed on Fridays.
- For certain departments, the entire department cannot be down for training in most cases.
What would your plan be for a campus-wide change during summer?