Lesson 2 Discussion
Read Chapters 3 & 4 in the textbook and
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
. Once all reading is complete, respond to the following items:
- How does Pontiac describe the relationship between Native Americans and the British?
- What did Pontiac aim to accomplish by giving his speech?
- According to Pontiac, how has the presence of non-natives affected the lives of Native Americans?
You are required to submit an initial posting (200 words minimum) that addresses the items above. You are also expected to respond to the posting of at least one other student (100 words minimum). Your response should address why you agree/disagree with their posting, support it with new evidence to bring a new perspective to the topic. Do NOT submit anything as an attachment since some people cannot open certain formats.
Using a minimum of 200 words, address the following:
- How did African slaves develop an African-American culture in eighteenth-century America?
- How did African slaves resist their bondage in colonial America?