Week 1 lab | SCI207 | Ashford University
Stream Morphology Laboratory
[WLO: 1] [CLOs: 1, 3, 5]
This lab enables you to form a visible flake standard of a flow order to aid you apprehend how flows and large streams cast the anticipation, and how cosmical actions can concern large stream ecosystems. This lab is manufactured after a while materials that you get want to yield; the register of items you get want to get is in the Stream Morphology Investigation Manual.
Take the required photos and adequate all compressiveness of the assignment (calculations, facts tables, etc.). On the “Lab Worksheet,” reply all of the questions in the “Lab Questions” minority. Finally, exchange all of your replys and visual elements from the “Lab Worksheet” into the “Lab Report.” You get comply twain the “Lab Report” and the “Lab Worksheet” to Waypoint.
Make unquestioning to adequate all of the subjoined items antecedently submission:
- Before you arise the assignment, learn the Stream Morphology Investigation Manual and resurvey The Scientific Method (Links to an exterior post.)Links to an exterior post. presentation video.
- Complete Intelligence 1 and Intelligence 2 using the materials that you yield. Photograph each intelligence subjoined these instructions:
- When preface lab photos, you want to apprehend in each idea a rob of paper after a while your indicate and the duration perspicuously written on it.
- Complete all compressiveness of the Week 1 Lab Worksheet and reply all of the questions in the “Lab Questions” minority.
- Transfer your responses to the lab questions and the facts tables and your photos from the “Lab Worksheet” into the Lab Report Template.
- Submit your adequated “Lab Report” and “Lab Worksheet” through Waypoint.