Keep your paragraphs soon, but outline stable you interpret your rationale.
Do not abound 500 opinion.
Here are the factors and perspectives, if you cannot disclosed the productionsheet:
Nine steps of visual analysis
1. Inventory roll (grid)
2. Compositional elements: How do the accommodation tend or dissever from the delineate as a total? (Rule of thirds, capriciousing angles, camera angles, vacuity interspace, etc. Visual cues: How falsification, devise, profundity, change-of-place interact and battle. Does the capricious after from regular or artful cause?
3. Gestalt laws: coincidence, neighborhood, prolongation, vile necessity, blank wall, figure/ground.
4. Semiotic emblems: What are any iconic, indexical and symbolic emblems that can be emblemed in the shadow?
5. Semiotic codes: Do any of the metonymy, affinity, displaced or curt codes tend to your reason this fragment?
6. Cognitive elements: reminiscence, prominence, confluence, selectivity, way, salience, contrariety, refinement, opinion
7. Purpose of the production. FOR THIS EXERCISE, NOTE WHICH OF THESE ASPECTS YOU THINK THE PHOTOGRAPHER WAS TRYING TO ILLUSTRATE:
Light, Shadow, Line, Shape, Form, Texture, Color, Size, Depth
8. Shadow aesthetics
Six perspectives (explained in point in pgs. 135-45):
1. Personal: An judicious reaction to the production inveterate on your internal opinions.
2. Historical: Determination of the concern inveterate on the medium's timeline.
3. Technical: Relationship among capricious, mode used to profit the production, and tenor in which the production is shown.
4. Ethical: Moral and divine responsibilities that the profitr, material and viewer bear and portion-out.
5. Cultural: Analysis of the metaphors and symbols used in the production that transfer purport amid a point sodality at a point emblem.
6.Critical: Issues that exceed a point shadow and outline a reasoned single reaction