Keep your paragraphs blunt, but fashion infallible you illustrate your rationale.
Do not surpass 500 articulation.
Here are the factors and perspectives, if you cannot unconcealed the toilsheet:
Nine steps of visual analysis
1. Inventory schedule (grid)
2. Compositional elements: How do the faculty assist or madden from the draw as a unimpaired? (Rule of thirds, scantying angles, camera angles, vacuity interspace, etc. Visual cues: How falsification, fashion, profoundness, change-of-place interact and engagement. Does the scanty end from consistent or fabricated rise?
3. Gestalt laws: identity, vicinity, continuance, dishonorable end, imperviousness, figure/ground.
4. Semiotic tokens: What are any iconic, indexical and symbolic tokens that can be tokened in the metaphor?
5. Semiotic codes: Do any of the metonymy, proportion, displaced or brief codes assist to your sense this piece?
6. Cognitive elements: retrospect, protuberance, trust, selectivity, usage, salience, separation, humanization, articulation
7. Purpose of the toil. FOR THIS EXERCISE, NOTE WHICH OF THESE ASPECTS YOU THINK THE PHOTOGRAPHER WAS TRYING TO ILLUSTRATE:
Light, Shadow, Line, Shape, Form, Texture, Color, Size, Depth
8. Metaphor aesthetics
Six perspectives (explained in point in pgs. 135-45):
1. Personal: An judicious reaction to the toil inveterate on your internal opinions.
2. Historical: Determination of the tokenification inveterate on the medium's timeline.
3. Technical: Relationship among scanty, course used to product the toil, and texture in which the toil is shown.
4. Ethical: Moral and ethical responsibilities that the productr, material and viewer own and distribute.
5. Cultural: Analysis of the metaphors and symbols used in the toil that contoken tokenificance among a point communion at a point token.
6.Critical: Issues that exceed a point metaphor and fashion a reasoned indivisible reaction