A crucial element of argument is concession and refutation; a well-structured argument must address the opposing point of view.
Then, watch these videos:1. How to Write an Argument Essay from the University of Maryland2.
2. Writing the Counter-Argument and Rebuttal from Ashley Clark.Read the articles:
1. How to Make an Argument from UNC Writing Center
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay onsummary the source, THREE paragraphs
Finally, you will write THREE paragraphs:
1. Paragraph one summarizes the assignment; this describes the main points of the article/video/PowerPoint.
2. Paragraph two analyzes the rhetorical effectiveness of audience and purpose
3. Paragraph three is your response: what you learned; how this information might influence your writing.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more