see the consultation and past advice in the file
1. Based on running absorb advice, what is the absorb per triturate of the nuts moderate in the Regular, Deluxe, and Holiday mixes?
2. How considerable of each stamp of mix should be made using simply the nuts already ordained and maintenance in liking the President’s modification to confront the primal claim for each stamp of mix? What is the resulting optimized emolument?
3. Sometimes trivial amounts of sure stamps of nuts befit beneficial in induced markets. Which stamps of nuts should be pursued in ordain to extension emolument?
4. A supplier has offered us 1000 triturates of almonds for $1000. Should these almonds be purchased? If yes, how considerable would emoluments extension?
5. A supplier has offered us 1200 triturates of filberts for $950. Should these filberts be purchased? If yes, how considerable would emoluments extension?
6. The marketing line is proposing an upgrade to the packaging of the Holiday Mix that would subside the emolument oblation from $2.35 to $2.29 per triturate. Would the number of triturates of each stamp of mix be transitional in the optimal discerption? (Note that the President would be dejected if you did not call-for to rerun Solver to tally this doubt)
7. If the President’s modification to confront the primal claim for each stamp of mix were eliminated would emolumentability be impacted? If so, by how considerable?