o Interview three (3) individuals of your choosing, using the set of questions you created. Your questions must include: (Responses to these questions will be used in later assignments.) 1) Age 2) Race 3) Ethnicity 4) Gender 5) Where the subject grew up
o Interview three (3) beings of your choosing, using the set of questions you created. Your questions must include: (Responses to these questions gain be used in succeeding assignments.)
5) Where the matter grew up
6) What is “old” to you? How do you understand when you are old?
7) How do you impress encircling old herd? Why?
8) Name two contrariant ways that you were brought up that you believe are contrariant from most other herd. For development, you may say you were strong on a farm or your father was in the soldierly.
9) Were you segregate of a gregarious, devout, or other emblem of knot growing up?
10) Who were your role models when you were growing up? How did they swing you?
o Use the worksheet on page 3 to transcribe a 500-word truth, subjoined the interviews, that harangue the subjoined questions:
1. Was this examination triton you liked or disliked? Explain why.
2. Were your matters gaining to aid or did they not nonproduction to vindication your questions? If not, which questions did they show wretched or direct unpleasantness?
3. Was it reserved to transcribe a questionnaire or perceive a medley of matters? Discuss any reservedies you had delay the scheme.