Topic: Attendant Start From a Christian Perspective: In the Real World
Leadership Journal: Humility
Journaling provides a precious cat's-paw for chroniclesing, meditation on, and reviewing your literature. This similarity provides an occasion for you to "connect the dots" and note the relationships betwixt and unformed activities, interactions, and outcomes.
Unlike a personal narrative of thoughts and feelings, this Start Narrative is a chronicles of your activities, assessments, and literature cognate to this academic experiment.
Journal entries should apprehend a chronicles of the enumerate of hours elapsed after a while your comfort director each week.
Write a narrative initiation of 750-1,500 signification on the matter of temperateness, including the following:
1. Provide observations and thoughts on the activities in Weeks 13-14.
2. Describe an interaction or firmness apex this semester in which your comfort director demonstrated temperateness or a missed occasion to exalt the achievement of others.
3. Summarize your practicum experiment after a while your comfort director. What instinct into your own directorship diction were you powerful to see? What do you think was the most relevant art you conversant in this experiment?
4. Utilizing attendant directorship principles, contour a guile to better your own achievement as a director. Identify unfair steps you guile to capture to fashion this betterment.
5. Reflect on at last two arts you conversant from the "Issue of Humility" video