Please Provide the Following Topics and Provide 250 words for Each question. you can use the attachment as a reference
1) Using the Chapter 27 Case Study, Nerds Galore, develop a Risk matrix for the HR-related risks on p. 532. For each of the Risks in your matrix justify your decision as to their placement on the Risk matrix.
2) Embedding Strategic ERM into Strategic Planning is an important means to implement ERM for an organization. Develop a Cause and Effect (Ishikawa) chart that would show the factors needed to make a decision to include ERM in Strategic Planning. Provide a description explaining your chart?
3) Using the case study from Chapter 14 on Zurich Insurance, explain how Zurich’s Capital Management Program supports ERM and provide examples of where Zurich created new value with their ERM program?
4) What are at least 3 Traditional Risk Management practices that are included in ERM? Clearly define the traditional risk management practice and how it fits with ERM. Adequate support including applicable case study examples from your text can be applied.
5) Describe how Important Enterprise Risk management in the Information Technology Industry or Organization and things to learn from ENterprise Risks management
Each question is graded on content, how well you address the question, and on good academic writing as follows:
1) 15 points on question response content (written word, diagrams, etc.)
2) 5 points on maintaining focus by keeping to the question, its content, and not providing unneeded material.
3) 5 points on good collegiate academic writing.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more