due 10/27/2018. I have attached the chapter 2 textbook and data set for this assignment.
For each Assignment:
1. Attach your promise instrument for retrospect and grading. Other perfect formats are not certain and earn not be graded. Use the aftercited perfectcall format: LastName_BUSI720_AssignmentX.docx
2. Involve an APA call stop after a while your call, collocate call, time, and the assignment compute.
3. Involve a board of solution and a relation exception. Compute your pages in the footer parallel after a while the time. Involve a header starting on page 2 after a while the Course and assignment compute.
4. Write the quantity compute and the quantity call as a smooth one heading (Example ‐ A.1.1: Chapter 2, Quantity 2.1, Check the Completed Questionnaires) and then get your counterpart.
5. Use smooth two headings after a while incomprehensive calls for multi keep-akeep-apart questions (Example ‐ A1.1.a, Incomprehensive Title, A1.1.b, Incomprehensive Call II, etc.)
6. Use divert smooth headings for key elements of your argument such as Research Questions, Hypotheses, Descriptive Statistics, Assumptions & Conditions, Interpretation, Results, and others. Your end is to effect your segregation facile to prosper and close.
7. Ensure that all boards and graphs are calligraphic and involve a aspect compute.
8. Carefully retrospect your instrument precedent to inferiority for formatting, stream, and readability. Keep in opinion that ordinary the statistical tests is singly the primitive half of the challenge; you must be talented to lucidly attach your findings to the reader!
A1.1: Chapter 2 Quantity 2.1, Check the Completed Questionnaires. Write a incomprehensive fact of your rule, and an rendering of your findings.
A1.2: Chapter 2, Quantity 2.2, Define and Label the Variables. Write a incomprehensive fact of your rule, and an rendering of your findings. Involve a harbor shot of your Completed Varitalented View.
A1.3: Chapter 2, Quantity 2.3, Display your Dictionary or Codebook. Write a incomprehensive fact of your rule. Involve a harbor shot of your Codebook.
A1.3: Chapter 2, Quantity 2.4, Enter Data. Write a incomprehensive fact of your rule. Involve a harbor shot of your Facts Editor after a while the updates involved.
A1.4: Chapter 2, Quantity 2.5, Run Descriptives and Check the Data. Write a incomprehensive fact of your rule, and an rendering of your findings. Cut and paste the Descriptive Statistics board straightly into your instrument and apply to it in your rendering.
A1.5, Application Problem, Preparing Descriptive Statistics I. Using the “garden ward facts.sav” perfect, ( TO TUTOR- I HAVE ATTACHED IT, the ward facts.sav is below DATA SETS25MAY2018) the aftercited quantitys :
Write a incomprehensive fact , of your rule and an rendering of your findings. Cut and paste your outputs straightly into your instrument and apply to them in your rendering.
a. Compute the N, restriction, acme, and balance for all the variables in the garden ward facts perfect.
b. How frequent wards entertain exhaustive facts?
c. Identify any statistics on the output that are not balanceingful. Explain your opinions.
d. What is the balance altitude of the wards?
e. What encircling the mean altitude of the identical sex agent?
f. What percentage of wards are male?
g. What percentage entertain outcome?