PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW. I HAVE ATTACHED CHAPTERS 1&2. I HAVE ALREADY STARTED AN EPORTFOLIO HERE IS THE LINK USE IT!!! (CLICK HEREhttps://sites.google.com/site/resourcefulteacherportfolio/home TO ADD TO MY PORTFOLIO).
MUST USE THE AREAS IN THE BULLETIN POINTS. YOU MUST FOLLOW 1-10 COMPLETELY,EVERYTHING MUST BE ADDRESSED!!!
ePortfolio Submission 1: Culturally Relevant Methods
Throughout this course you will develop an ePortfolio that includes evidence of your cultural competence in each of the following areas:
· Culturally Relevant Methods
· Anti-Bias Curriculum
· Diverse Family Structures
· Multicultural Education
This week, you will complete the first section of an ePortfolio, which will demonstrate your cultural competence in using culturally relevant methods. Since this is the first component in your ePortfolio you will need to begin your ePortfolio. Review the “Creating an ePortfolio” job aid( WHEN YOU CLICK ON CREATING AN EPORTFOLIO GO TO PAGE 3 WHERE IS SAY Now you are ready to add pages for each of the requirements listed in the syllabus for your ePortfolio. THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO START ON THIS ASSIGNMENT!! I HAVE STARTED THE PORTFOLIO, CREATED THE TITLE PAGE) and the Example ePortfolio (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for guidance. LOOK AT THE EXAMPLE LINK. PLEASE GO OVER THE EXAMPLE AND FOLLOW.
1. Using Chapters 1 and 2 of your text and at least one additional scholarly source,
2. compile a list of 20 culturally competent strategies for English language learners (ELLs).
3. At least five of your strategies should be appropriate for infants/toddlers,
4. five strategies should be appropriate for preschool, and
5. five strategies should be appropriate for early elementary age.
6. You may select the age level for the five remaining strategies. Either infent/toddler, preschool, or early elememtary
7. your chart should include the following:
Name of Strategy Age Group Definition Classroom Example
(IN THE CHART 20 STRATEGIES IN ALL)
8. In addition to the completed chart, include an APA title page and reference page.
9. Utilize at least one scholarly source in addition to the text to support your ideas, and cite all sources in APA format.
10. Include a link to your ePortfolio on a Word document for submission.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more