Write answers to the below questions on a book.
Book Name: On Becoming A Leader
Author: Warren Bennis
In a Microsoft Word document, answer the following questions in preparation for your Book Review Presentation. Once you have answered all questions, you will submit your answers for review. You are not completing your MSPowerPoint presentation this week. However, you need to answer each of the questions and submit for feedback. Please use the APA style of writing for any research included in your presentation. This assignment is due 11:59 pm EST Day Seven.
· The title and a brief introduction of your selected leadership book (similar to an abstract)
· Background information on the author(s)
· A description of the major theme of the book
· An explanation as to your interest in selecting this particular book for your leadership book review
· Describe the main theories and principles (at least five) presented in the book.
· How each of the theories and principles presented in the book directly relate to being a leader.
· Show how the theories and principles presented in the book relate to specific leadership standards.
Explain how each of the theories and principles presented in the book directly relate to your development as a leader.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more