Scrum Master – FEB. 2019 –
Verizon Wireless – IRVING, TX
· Set recurring status meetings with the product, portfolio, and delivery managers
· Provided a single point of contact for projects
· Managed the health of the team
· Removed obstacles for developers and testers
· Worked with Product Owner to define project scope and objectives
· Worked effectively with others to remove delivery team roadblocks
· Used key Scrum metrics (burndown, velocity) to help deliver committed work
· Guided team through continual improvement process
· Facilitated all scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Backlog Grooming
· Created Business Requirements Document, Functional Specification Documents (BRD, FSD)
· Managed sprint backlog items and tasks
· Provided all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible
· Oral and written communication skills
· Technical Project Management
· IT Strategy & Planning
· Agile/Scrum/Waterfall Methodologies
· Typing speed of 60 wpm
· Problem solving skills
· Product Management
· Strategic Planning
· Process Documentationn
Dedicated and well-organized, having the initiative to discover and solve problems in a creative manner. Over a year of experience in IT as a Scrum Master/Business Analyst with delivering projects by efficiently collaborating, facilitating, and coaching scrum teams. Excellent communication skills with a propensity to work in a team environment.
· Strong ability to work with both experienced and new agile teams.
· Efficient in managing sensitive stakeholder communication detailing the SDLC lifecycle and project status on schedule, scope, budget, performance variance and critical issues.
· Committed Servant leader and a team player with excellent facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
· Acute Business Analysis skills with expertise in business process re-engineering.
· Collaborated with stakeholders and other project team to learn and implement best practice to improve quality and increase software delivery velocity.
· Removed roadblocks with the team with use of technical and functional knowledge.
· Deep understanding of Agile and Lean principles and how they underpin the Scrum processes.
· Social Skills and a good communicator. Strong interpersonal and team-working skills.
Bachelor of BUSINESS administration in It management – Oct. 2021 – present
western governors university
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE – 2018
Oklahoma city community college
Certified Scrum Master – Certificate ID: 001114203
Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Business Analyst Intern – JUN. 2016 – NOV. 2016
Beetatek Inc – IRVING, TX
· Manipulated data using pivot tables, pivot charts and macros in Excel.
· Developed Metrics used to determine inefficiencies and areas for improvement,
· Reconciled and reported record discrepancies to prepare for annual audit.
· Provided summary reports of analytical findings to leadership and other departments.
· Assisted with creating a project strategy by collaborating with the team in the decision-making process.
· Maintained positive relationships with client and internal teams.
· Summarized analysis into clearly written memos and presentations to outline operational observations and improvements.
· Monitored, created, and published reports ensuring they are complete and accurate.
· Dealt with frequent, unexpected, and occasionally significant changes to requirements.
· Helped to make sure the final deliverable meets the project specifications and qualifications.
Business Analyst- FEB. 2017 – OCT. 2018
Allstate – IRVING, TX
· Created Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specification Documents (BRD, FSD).
· Assisted with the system testing/user acceptance testing (UAT) of the functional enhancements as needed.
· Reviewed Business Requirements, Functional Specifications to ensure the quality of SDLC deliverables.
· Created workflow diagrams and Gantt charts to clearly demonstrate processes and timelines.
· Requirement documentations using Microsoft Office Suite and Visio.
· Assisted product owner in re-prioritizing the product backlog during the sprint review meeting and velocity calculation.
· Ensured timely delivery of requirements and design documents in line with project milestones.
· Managed milestones across multiple teams.
· Created Use-Case and Business Use-Case Model after accessing the status and scope of the project and understanding the business processes.
· Organized Joint Application Developments (JAD) sessions and Joint Requirement Planning Sessions (JRP), walkthrough, Interviews, Workshops and Rapid Application Development (RAD) sessions with end-user/clients/stakeholders and IT group.