Field of Study Project
Goal: Demonstrate the ability to create a field of study project that uses both research-based and personal content while using presentation software to communicate with an intended audience.
Course Objective: CO3
During the first six-weeks you formulated a project plan, researched the content of the plan, and collected quality academic and non-academic sources. For the week 7 Field of Study Project you will create a PowerPoint presentation that builds upon the week 2 Project Plan and the week 4 Location and Access (Source Organization worksheet) that effectively communicates the knowledge you have gained during COMM110.
Project plan is on Counseling Psychologist, that is all you have to talk about.
Please consider the following:
- Presentation will include an introduction, body, conclusion, and properly formatted reference/work cited slide in the citation style of your degree program (APA, MLA, Chicago). **PSYCHOLOGY**
- Clear evidence that the topic was researched and expanded upon the week 2 Project Plan.
- Presentation provides audience with information to increase their knowledge of the topic presented.
- Presentation engages the audience by using elements such as images, graphs, and charts. Appropriate citations must be included.
- Three (3) vetted credible sources. One (1) of the sources must be scholarly and from the library.
- Appropriate length 7-9 slides.