1) Minimum 2 full pages ( Part 1: 1 page; part 2: Total 2 pages)
2)¨**********APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 6 references not older than 5 years ( minimum 3 references per part)
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the parts of this question.
Part 1: EBP
Complete the EBP Implementation Scale for your PICOT.
My PICOT question is ‘will off springs of diabetic patients (P), undergoing thiazolidinedione therapy (I), benefit by not becoming diabetic (O) later in life (T)?’
(If you need additional information, let me know)
Part 2: Epidemiology
As a Masters prepared nurse, you are responsible for knowing basic health screenings for various populations, Read the required readings and refer to the course resources.
Topic: older adult population.
1) Address the preventive health screenings based on age and sex.
2) Include adult immunization recommendations
3) Hone in on one screening recommendation you included, addressing specific statistics and risks, that support the recommendation of the preventive screening.