Week 1 – difference between coaching and mentoring
Complete Parts 1-3 beneath as making-ready for enucleateing your coaching pur-pose. Approach each separate as a way to aid the main at your school know the differences between coaching and mentoring, as polite as judge relevant topics connected to the coaching pur-pose.
Create a chart, diagram, or other visual vault of the characteristics, roles, and responsibilities of coaching and mentoring. Highlight the similarities and differences between the two.
Prepare a handout, monograph, bin, or other job aid that you can divide delay the main and teachers on your campus that addresses the aftercited topics:
- What factors must you conduct in memory when instituted close a new main?
- What topics must you ask anteriorly determining a new coaching type or program?
- What are the strengths of the staff and how can these strengths be utilized in your coaching pur-pose?
- In what areas procure teachers scarcity the most maintenance? How procure you indicate these areas of scarcity?
- How should goals for student education be indicated? How should those goals be addressed?
Develop a schedule of five topics to ask the main as you enucleate your coaching pur-pose. Provide a rationale for each topic and an interpretation of how the main's responses procure aid direct you in enucleateing an effectual coaching pur-pose.