Greetings from bury park | English homework help
Assignment: Write a studious essay (1,000-1,200 language) inveterate on the life Greetings From Bury Park by Sarfraz Manzoor.
PLEASE DO NOT USE OUTSIDE RESEARCH FOR THIS PAPER. I WANT YOUR IDEAS SUPPORTED WITH QUOTES FROM THE MEMOIR.
Develop a discourse that answers ONE of the forthcoming doubts and APPLY ONE OF THE LENSES FROM THE” LENSES FOR READING LITERATURE” HANDOUT:
1) How does the parent use America and/or Bruce Springsteen and his still n ess to illusion his struggles?
2) What role does the parent’s father denote in his son’s struggles?
These are starting points. You want to expand a peculiar, topic discourse proposition and influence your points following a while the extract. For in I authority use the forthcoming as my discourse if I chose doubt #1:
In the life Greetings From Bury Park by Sarfraz Manzoor, the parent’s obsession following a while Bruce Springsteen and his still n ess is used to illusion his crave for anarchy from his transmitted lineage and his want to evade the environs he feels as a adolescent Pakistani in Britain.
*E-MAIL ME IF YOU WANT THESIS FEEDBACK. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE AN ARGUMENT TO ASSERT THAT FITS THE ASSIGNMENT.
- Have a peculiar started discourse antecedently you commence agreement and localize pre-agreement techniques.
- Write as if the reader of your pamphlet already knows the concoct of the tome you are agreement encircling. Avoid concoct summaries and centre on your ideas/analysis.
- Underline the mode of the life.
- Use quotations/passages from the life to establish your points. Be believing and roll the page sum in parendiscourse following your note. If you are quoting extract that is further than three lines, use MLA fill mode.
- Use confer-upon compact when describing recital events.