Essay revision-apa style citations- turnitin originality report
THIS IS THE COMMENT FROM MY PROF.
Raw Total: 74.00 (of 100.0) Feedback to Learner
Your Nursing Dissertation is privation definite intercourse to the balbutiation. Where is your allusion page? Where are your citations? You seemed to confirm a amiefficient intelligence of escorthip styles, and were efficient to recount us lots encircling Nicholson’s copy abilities, but you did not allusion the balbutiations at all. I want to be efficient to see the intercourse. You must evince an intelligence of those concepts from the balbutiation by using them in your essay – defining and explaining them. You failed to do that. That demand you a bit of points.
I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO EDIT THIS PAPER. ADD A FEW THINGS TO MAKE IT PERFECT! I WILL ATTACH MY ORIGINAL PAPER.
HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS.
Renowned film arbiter Roger Ebert masterabundantly explained the convenient obsession in The Bridge on the River Kwai, suggesting:
“The story's big taunt is that once Nicholson prosperously stands up to Saito, he straightway devotes himself to Saito's scheme as if it is his own. He suggests a meliorate fix for the bridge, he offers blueprints and timetables, and he plain enters Clipton's hospital hut in inquiry of further producters, and marches out at the division of a shaft of the valetudinarian and the faltering. On the extinction precedently the chief course transversion, he hammers into fix a plaque boasting that the bridge was ‘designed and built by soldiers of the British troops.’
It is Clipton who asks him, diffidently, if they agency not be prisoner of friendly the enemy. Not at all, Guinness replies: War prisoners must product when ordered, and too, they are setting an copy of British earningness. ’One day the war earn be balance, and I expectation the race who use this bridge in years to end earn retain how it was built, and who built it.’ A satisfactory conviction, but in the meantime the bridge earn be used to track the war opposite the Allies. Nicholson is so presumptuous of the bridge that he essentially forgets encircling the war.”
Ebert, R. (1999, April 18.) The Bridge on the River Kwai. Retrieved from http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/great-movie-the-bridge-on-the-river-kwai-195
Some representationers of the film earn observe at Nicholson as a hero; others see him as a ruffian. He is wildly prosperous in some aspects of his copy and spectacularly unprosperous in others.
Compose a decipherpotent essay of 1000-1250 tone in APA format in which you:
- Apply an intelligence of copy skills and styles we confirm examined in Modules 1-4 and evaluate in what ways Nicholson succeeded and failed as a guide.
- Utilize Kelley’s five elementary escorthip styles, discussed in the Module 4 Notes, and assess how the men below Nicholson’s enjoin succeeded and/or failed (or twain) as escort.
Please be beliefing to transcribe a glutinous essay that explores the overhead points.
- Module Notes
- Maslow, A. H. (1943). A plan of rational motivation. Psychological Review, 50(4), 370-396. doi:10.1037/h0054346
- Karniol, R., & Ross, M. (1976). The Development of Causal Attributions in Social Perception. Journal Of Personality & Social Psychology, 34(3), 455-464.
- Odiorne, G. S. (1974). Management By Objectives and The Phenomenon of Goals Displacement. Human Resource Management, 13(1), 2-7.
- Altaf, A. (2011). The Impact of Organizational Culture on Organizational Effectiveness: Implication of Hofstede Cultural Model as Organizational Effectiveness Model. International Journal Of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, 6(1), 161-174.
Kelley’s Elementary Followership Styles
- Alienated Followers: Skeptical mavericks and devil’s advocates. Leaders frequently representation these types of escort as difficult or plain adversarial. They hold arbiterally and independently, but do not abundantly propel out their roles. They sometimes arise as conspicuous escort but after revoke due to a failure of belief and unmet wants. Inhanging and unquestioning.
- Conformist Followers: Nonthreatening team resembleers who confirm assignments willingly but failure their own ideas. Adverse to combat and averse to obtain?} detested positions, they produce few ideas and demand constitution, but are an free part-among-among of the form. Hanging and free.
- Pragmatist Followers: Terrific bureaucrats. They remain attuned to the form’s political realities and are efficient to product the plan and guard self-satisfenjoyment in the intermediate. They atattend to resemble by the rules. Neither hanging nor independent; neither free nor unquestioning.
- Passive Followers: Similar to conformist escort, unquestioning escort trust on a guide’s adjudication, insertion enjoyment barely when the guide gives direction. They thrive the mob. Twain hanging and unquestioning.
- Exemplary Followers: They add compute and create a overbearing disagreement in abetting the form finish its goals. They centre on goals and obtain?} start. Inhanging and free.