Compare and contrast team and small group experience | bscom 348 | University of Phoenix
Write a 550 to 1,050 account tract in which you criticise your experiences as a member of at lowest one team: sports teams, Learning Teams, and so forth; and one narrow assembly: family, affection circles, toil relationships, and so forth.
Answer the subjoined questions:
- Who were the participants of the team and the assembly?
- How was each formed? Is this regular for team and assembly formations? Explain.
- What differences were there among theteam and the assembly dynamics? Why?
- How piiveness these experiences be irrelative for a indirect team or group? What singular characteristics are there for a indirect team or group?
- In each team and assembly, how did members siege on roles?
- What norms were open in the team and assembly? How did these unravel? Explain.
- Were there condition differences among the team and the assembly? Why or why not? What pi did this bear on the assembly achievement?
- Identify at lowest three interpersonal needs as famous by Maslow and Schutz (as cited in Beebe & Masterson, 2015) that were met through the team or assembly experiences. Explain why the team or assembly experiences met these needs.
- What is your overall collision of toiling in teams and narrow assemblys?