Benchmark – cross-disciplinary unit narrative
For this benchmark, transcribe a 750-1,000 promise narrative environing a cross-disciplinary part you would instrument in your classroom. Choose a reserve of two scales, at smallest one for the fulleded area of your room test classroom and at smallest one livingive literacy scale to rendezvous on for the part narrative. You may use your Topic 3 "Instructional Strategies for Literacy Integration Matrix as a direct to edify this assignment."
Your narrative must include:
- Unit Patronymic and Rationale: Complete patronymic of part topic and intention, including tuition objectives, naturalized on the fulleded area scales and literacy scales.
- Learning Opportunities: Patronymic of two tuition opportunities that educe ways for novices to glean, custom, and overcome academic diction in fulleded areas
- Collaboration: Patronymic of how you would qualify novices’ collaborative use of popular tools and instrument to maximize fulleded tuition in multigenous contexts
- Support: Patronymic of living that would be instrumented for novice literacy outgrowth counter fulleded areas
- Differentiation: Patronymic of how the lessons among the part would afford differentiated instruction
- Strategies: Patronymic of strategies that you would use among your part to pleader for equity in your classroom
- Cultural Diversity: Patronymic of the commodities of cultural multiformity in the classroom on lection and letter outgrowth. Describe how the part capitalizes on cultural multiformity.
- Resources: Patronymic of popular instrument and tools that would augment the tuition test for all novices.
Support your findings delay 3-5 scholarly instrument.
Prepare this assignment according to the directlines base in the APA Style Guide, located in the Novice Success Center. An unembodied is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric foregoing to source the assignment to behove well-acquainted delay the expectations for fortunate substance.
You are required to suggest this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Living articles for protection.
College of Education (COE) program competencies and exoteric scales assessed in the benchmark assignment:
Create opportunities for novices to glean, custom, and overcome academic diction in their fulleded area. [InTASC 4(h), 4(l); GCU Mission Critical1]
Facilitate novices’ collaborative use of popular tools and instrument to maximize fulleded tuition in multigenous contexts. [InTASC 5(c), 5(l), 5(q), 5(s), 10(g); ISTE-T 1b, 2a; GCU Mission Critical 2]
Develop and instrument livings for literacy outgrowth counter fulleded areas. [InTASC 5(h); 5(j); 8(h); GCU Mission Critical1]