Behavior management models/systems | Education homework help
or this assignment, use the similar action equalize you clarified in Topic 2 and the “Class Profile.” Select two classroom skillful-treatment copys from the aftercited catalogue to examination:
- Harry Wong’s Effective Classroom
- Kagan, Kyle, and Scott’s Win-Win Discipline
- Fred Jones Positive Classroom Discipline
- Morrish’s Real Discipline
- Canter and Canter’s Assertive Discipline (intermediate nurture teaching focused)
- Jeanne Gibb’s Tribes (constituent teaching focused)
Select two nurture-wide/campus-wide bearing skillful-treatment systems from the aftercited catalogue to examination:
- Character Teaching (e.g., Character Counts, Character First! Education, I CAN Character Curriculum)
- Love and Logic
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Strategies (PBIS) (a nurture-wide program that uses PBS)
- S.T.A.R. ("Stop, Think, Act, Review" or "Success Through Accepting Responsibility”) (constituent teaching focused)
Based on your examination, entire the “Behavior Skillful-treatment Models/Systems Table.”
In abstracted, transcribe your single 200-250 order classroom skillful-treatment copy declaration. This declaration should grasp elements of each copy/system you would weld into your coming classroom skillful-treatment intention. Explain your selections.
Include a stint of three knowing references to living your declaration.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines plant in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.