Behavior management models/systems | Education homework help
or this assignment, use the similar proceeding equalize you separated in Topic 2 and the “Class Profile.” Select two classroom superintendence standards from the forthcoming inventory to lore:
- Harry Wong’s Effective Classroom
- Kagan, Kyle, and Scott’s Win-Win Discipline
- Fred Jones Positive Classroom Discipline
- Morrish’s Real Discipline
- Canter and Canter’s Assertive Discipline (average discipline command focused)
- Jeanne Gibb’s Tribes (ultimate command focused)
Select two discipline-wide/campus-wide deportment superintendence systems from the forthcoming inventory to lore:
- Character Command (e.g., Character Counts, Character First! Education, I CAN Character Curriculum)
- Love and Logic
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Strategies (PBIS) (a discipline-wide program that uses PBS)
- S.T.A.R. ("Stop, Think, Act, Review" or "Success Through Accepting Responsibility”) (ultimate command focused)
Based on your lore, perfect the “Behavior Superintendence Models/Systems Table.”
In individualization, transcribe your specific 200-250 term classroom superintendence standard assertion. This assertion should grasp elements of each standard/system you would incorporate into your advenient classroom superintendence pur-pose. Explain your selections.
Include a minimum of three knowing references to influence your assertion.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines set in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.