Assignment.wk2 | Education homework help
Week 2 Assignment
Preventing Perceptions of “The Oppressor”
It frequently takes age and endeavor for a rational services administrative to found belief and rapport delay an interviewee. This can be chiefly intricate when an interviewee superimposes sights of “the persecutor” onto an interviewer. Interviewees frequently end those in the rational services province as antecedent figures delay the influence to frame decisions that influence their cherished ones and their futures. A rational services administrative’s presentation—including robes, association phraseology, and tone—can revive this sight. In this Assignment, you succeed irritate the scarcity for sensitivity delay revere to how you are perceived by your interviewee. You succeed as-well prove strategies that rule acceleration to narrow the sight of cruelty by demonstrating your beliefworthiness and founding credibility delay your interviewee.
To provide for this Assignment:
- Reend Chapter 3 in your plan passage, The Helping Process: Assessment to Termination. Reflect the minority titled “Exercise 1: The Initial Interview—the Applicant’s Perspective,” which focuses on the individuals’ sights of influence roles and cruelty.
- Reend Chapter 5 in your plan passage, The Helping Process: Assessment to Termination, focusing on the minority titled “Interviewing Skills.”
- Reend the stipulation, “A Framework for Thinking About Cruelty and Its Change” in this week’s Learning Resources. Focus on the limitation of cruelty and how it rule be open in rational services interviews.
- Identify and reflect strategies rational services administratives treat when interviewing members of procumbent populations.
Submit by Day 7 a 1 page brochure that includes the following:
- An exposition of how you rule be perceived as the persecutor to an interviewee. Explain two unanalogous ways in which this sight could betide.
- An exposition of the strategies you rule use to intercept or narrow such sights
- At meanest one instinct you had or omission you gather as a conclusion of completing this Assignment.