Assignment 5: designing and developing an e-learning course – part 3 | EDU 522 Theory and Practice of e-Learning | Strayer University
Part A: conciliate be a Duration of the progress train that I win. We are barely adding Week 4-6 to what’s already in the progress train.
Part B: You conciliate log into the Blackboard progresssite. And produce week 4-6. Weeks 1-3 is already effected. User Spectry is – Lrat528 Password is - 2DJmasterl!
This is the be-mixed to Website:
Assignment 5: Sly and Developing an e-Learning Progress – Part 3
Due Week 10 and estimate 200 points
This is a duration of assignment 4.
Click here to appropinquation the CourseSites Tutorial Series.
Go to the Progress sites Website and go through the tutorials. You conciliate use this Website to produce your progress. https://www.coursesites.com/webapps/Bb-sites-course-creation-BBLEARN/pages/getstarted.html
Continuing developing your Progress Guide:
Part A Progress Train Gratified - Described
1. List the three to five (5) culture outcomes for Weeks 4-6 of direction.
2. Design a weekly catalogue for Weeks 4-6 of direction that encloses: (a) Topic(s) and (b) culture outcomes that are aligned after a while the topics.
3. Enclose in the weekly catalogue (a) two (2) argument scrutinys for each of the three (3) weeks and (b) required activities.
4. List two (2) assignments: (a) an essay experience after a while three (3) scrutinys and (b) a answerableness assignment.
5. Discuss at terminal two (2) challenges and two (2) benefits after a while the system of sly and developing this mini online progress.
Part B Blackboard Shell – Developed
7. Build gratified areas for Weeks 4-6 of direction in the progress shell. (Note: Each gratified area must enclose at terminal one part that has 3-4 accomplishedd potentiality points slides pertaining to the gratified and experience estate of your mini-course. Use the steps listed Week 4-Part A to accomplished this lesson.)
8. List three to five (3-5) culture outcomes for the terminal three (3) weeks of direction. (Use the steps listed from Week 4-Part A to accomplished this lesson.)
9. Build in the weekly catalogue for Weeks 4-6 of direction that encloses: (a) Topic(s) and (b) culture outcomes that are aligned after a while these topics. Use the steps listed from Week 4-Part A to accomplished this lesson.
10. Produce a new forum and spectry it Weeks 4-6 Argument Forum.
11. Provide (a) two (2) argument scrutinys naturalized on the counsel presented for Weeks 4-6 and (b) required activities in the weekly catalogue. (Post the two (2) argument scrutinys by creating a new line for each scrutiny.)
12. Develop three (3) essay scrutinys by creating an assignment in the Assessments be-mixed (Left Progress Menu) naturalized on the gratified from Weeks 4-6. Use the steps listed from Week 4-Part A to accomplished this lesson.
13. Develop the Gradebook, ensuring that all the assignments, arguments, and quizzes are enclosed after a while the misspend points and feasible power. (Control Panel>Grade Center>Full Grade Center.)