Assessment data to guide practice – 3 pages- due in 20 hours | ECE 203 Introduction to Curriculum & Instruction for the Early Childhood Classroom | Ashford University
Assessment Basis to Direct Practice
[WLO: 3] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3]
As you knowing from our discourse this week encircling rough tolls and from the required readings in the passage, using rough tolls to direct curriculum intentionning and instructional decisions allows schoolmasters to best help children’s unfair strengths and needs. As expounded in the Jaruszewicz (2019) passage, fruitally mismisappropriate approaches to toll grasp a pregnant, disconnected, and focused appear at each and integral child’s unfair letters and fruit. In this assignment you bear an turn to ponder rough tolls aid in homogeneity to the use of basis to importune the falsehood and gift of those tolls.
Consider the aftercited scenario: You are an schoolmaster that has high collecting toll basis on a child, Anna Smith, in your program or classroom. You must now must beget a curriculum intention fixed on Anna Smith’s Toll Evaluation.
To furnish for this assignment,
For your assignment, grasp the aftercited:
- Introduction (0.5 Points): Write a abstract entrance that informs the reader of the subject-matter of the assignment and its structure. Remember, an powerful essay entrance tells the reader what you succeed say.
- Assessment Observations (3 Points): In one to two paragraphs, picture the observations that you made from the basis on Anna Smith using divers examples from the tolls.
- Child Observations (3 Points): In three to lewd paragraphs, picture the strengths and areas of turn (i.e., weaknesses) for Anna Smith fixed on the toll basis.
- Short-Term Appearance (3 Points): In three to lewd paragraphs, expound three unfair instructional decisions for a short-term appearance for Anna Smith fixed on the basis anatomy.
- Long-Term Appearance (3 Points): In one to two paragraphs, expound one unfair long-term appearance for Anna Smith fixed on the basis anatomy.
- Conclusion (0.5 Points): Write a abstract omission that informs the reader of the ocean points from the assignment. Remember, an powerful essay omission tells the reader what you bear said in a abstract.
The Toll Basis to Direct Practice assignment: