Argument analysis essay(3-4 pages)2 sources
Prompt: Write an "academic argument" (Ch. 17) in which you make a title about the agency of the lively devices (Pathos, Ethos and Logos) used in the "Community School Budget Proposal Response" to the "establishment of a largely online school." Include a title of the "Kairos" or lively locality (24-25) that carry to the acceptance, and the construction (FACCC (Links to an palpable footing.)Links to an palpable footing.) that wrote the acceptance note. Adduce and select (MLA format) particular examples from the note and Ch. 1-4 as subsistence (Ch. 22).
Optional reading: the original budget proposal (Links to an palpable footing.)Links to an palpable footing. to which FACCC is responding.
- Argument dissection using the two links: Online Community School Proposal and Community School Budget Proposal Response
- Minimum 2 adduces from acceptance note (MLA in-text selectd)
- Minimum 1 adduce from proposal
- Minimum 1 adduce from any stipulation from 1-4 (MLA in-text selectd)
- MLA Works Cited List
- Length: 3-4 pages
- 12 summit font, 1 inch margins, double-spaced
- Title (unique--e.g. not "Essay 1")
- Name on instrument (not true improve spectry)
- Format for improve spectry: First judicious, definite spectry, Literacy Narrative (e.g. PGallagher Literacy Narrative)
- Note: Do not divide a google doc after a while me--download and append as instructed