- Write a problem-solution paper of 750-850 words.
- Include a title page, abstract, headers, and page numbers in correct APA format.
- Cite at least four different sources in your paper.
- Use the following organization for your paper:
- Introduce the problem with a hook.
Clearly state the problem in your thesis statement.
Define the problem.
Explain why the problem needs solving.
Detail potential solutions.
Select the “best” solution.
Refute possible objections.
Close with a call to action.
- Use current APA style documentation for in-text citations and a separate references list at the end of the paper.